



i have an obsession with old quilts. i know we all do. this one, i saw at the mercantile last weekend. i took a picture, but did not buy it. i kind-of feel like i need to, though. oh, geez. but, hey it's almost my birthday! that's justification for so much. and it was 30 dollars. that's not a crap load. and it is an envelope quilt. because of my fascination with the mail, this quilt pattern has become one of my all time favorites. look at it. couldn't you make a million envelopes and never be tired of all the different combinations you could come up with? ya. i love it. and i am going to play along with this girl's blog fun, and show some of what i've collected over the years so far, quilt-wise, and we'll see what else! fun. this is the part of blogging that makes me feel like i am in second grade, and it's show and tell day. i feel nervous, and excited. so weird! soon........
Love old quilts, the fabrics are always gorgeous. You really should buy that one!
ReplyDeleteHave you bought it yet? If not tell me where it is & I will! hahahahaha... It's lovely. I hadn't heard of an envelope quilt! Think I must make one since I love stationery!
ReplyDeleteToo cool...I love old quilts...
ReplyDeleteWould you believe I had my grandmothers quilts when I was 20 and got rid of it?!!...yup I was dumb...now that quilt haunts me...lol
Go by it before it is gone...
That's a good one Heather! You should go for it!
ReplyDelete