We just came down with a cold in our house, right after starting a immune boosting nutrition regimen. I was soooo disappointed last night. Kind of feeling like a failure and wondering how we'd get through the winter without more. THanks for your short but sweet thoughts on it. Sickness is indeed also an opportunity for renewed health.
Hello!! What happened to that other post?? I came back to post and it was gone!! Sickness is no fun, but when I start to feel better after being sick, I really appreciate being well.
hey anonymous. i know exactly hat you're saying....reframing sickness like this has been so helpful for me this time around. glad the reframe is reaching you too.
We just came down with a cold in our house, right after starting a immune boosting nutrition regimen. I was soooo disappointed last night. Kind of feeling like a failure and wondering how we'd get through the winter without more. THanks for your short but sweet thoughts on it. Sickness is indeed also an opportunity for renewed health.
ReplyDeleteHello!! What happened to that other post?? I came back to post and it was gone!! Sickness is no fun, but when I start to feel better after being sick, I really appreciate being well.
ReplyDeletexo Kyndale
kyndale, i deleted it!
ReplyDeletei don't really know why. i just felt like it.
what were you going to say?
hey anonymous. i know exactly hat you're saying....reframing sickness like this has been so helpful for me this time around. glad the reframe is reaching you too.
ReplyDeleteHi Heather!
ReplyDeleteI love your ability to look on the bright side! Such a good attitude to have!
I'm glad you are better!
love, sara
It looked like a great party!!
ReplyDelete