




i read the game rules wrong, or more accurately, i didn't really read them. the challenge from bloom was to find purple. i missed that part, and looked for green cuz that's what she did. but i'm okay with that. because when i started looking, i had fun with what i found. i have never really done this before, looked for a particular color to photograph. after a while, i started noticing the color in places i normally wouldn't register it. such a cool reminder of how we find what we look for. and now that i'm on a roll, i just keep seeing it. i LOVE colors so much. all of them really. i might just go through the whole spectrum now.
This is really clever!
ReplyDeleteI like how the greens are either a little hidden or highlighted.
Your kitten is too cute!
The sewing thread and the beautiful blanket are both faves.
Heather, YOUR turn to choose a different color now.
Have a great weekend.
I love how something like color pops out when you are looking for it. I love all of your pictures!! I did this senses challenge and I thought that would be fun to start again...Hope you're having a beautiful weekend!! Hugs, Kyndale
ReplyDeleteI love the greens.....the old wooden spools of thread..and the kitty are my favorites!
ReplyDelete