Hello... I just stumbled in to your blog from apples for PoppyAnne, and wanted to tell you that I am moved. I loved your words and photos from your house to outside and back to the chick peas. Hope to visit again soon. And p.s. thank you for suggesting I see the beauty inside myself. That is just the perspective shifting idea I needed tonight. An aha moment. Thanks. K.
thank you for your comment..... so much! i am SO happy i had something to do with an a-ha moment for you. it's always inside, what we're looking for. at least that's what i'm told. but damn is it hard to find it sometimes.
Hello... I just stumbled in to your blog from apples for PoppyAnne, and wanted to tell you that I am moved. I loved your words and photos from your house to outside and back to the chick peas. Hope to visit again soon. And p.s. thank you for suggesting I see the beauty inside myself. That is just the perspective shifting idea I needed tonight. An aha moment. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteK.
thank you for your comment..... so much! i am SO happy i had something to do with an a-ha moment for you. it's always inside, what we're looking for. at least that's what i'm told. but damn is it hard to find it sometimes.
ReplyDelete